Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy on Wednesday

Here are some things that are making me happy today.  Thought I'd share them with you all!!

Peppermint Mocha--can you say YUM?!
 My favorite ring (yeah I made it).
 My Yorkie Maggie looking out the back door.
 Then my buddy Oliver decided he wanted to sit at the
back door and told Maggie to go away.  He does that.

Ideas for the day:

(1) Go around to some of the little boutiques downtown and see if they would be interested in selling some of my handmade goodies in their stores.  I'd love to have about 5 of them that were regularly ordering items from me.  I'd really like to move the bath and body products around here.  I think they'd do really well here in this small town livin kinda community. 

(2) Still need to brainstorm on a exclusive product I'd love to sell at Etsy.  I'm really leaning towards knitting as a permanent fixture.  Or sewing projects.  Hmmmm don't know.

(3)  Blog- oh yeah...doing that right now. 

(4)  Work on some of my knitting projects.  I have so many to get done, yo.

(5)  Inquire about booth space at the local Flea Market.  I love that place

(6)  American Idol.  Is anyone else a junkie like me?  I have issues.  American Idol and Fringe.

Ok.  I'm off to be a good little worker bee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment