Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I've been up to

I've been working so stinkin hard trying to get an etsy store up and running.  It's so much work!  And it seems like I have such a long way to go.  But I'm really proud of the items I have in there.  I have an array of things.  I'm not sure exactly what I want to do on a permanent basis so I'm trying out a lot of things and see which product does the best.  Which ever that is is what I'll stick with.  I have a hard time with things like this.  I want to make EVERYTHING.  I love EVERYTHING and it makes it difficult to pick a favorite.  I love to knit (love love love to knit), I love working with polymer clay, I love to sew, I love making bath and body products, I love print design, just everything creative and crafty and clever.  What's a girl to do?  Then I'll get a new idea and it's like I get an itch and I just have to explore the idea or I'll never get any sleep.

Here's a few of the things I've been working on:
 
 Sea Salt Sugar Scrubs
 Handmade goats milk soap bars
Cowl (who doesn't love a cowl I'd like to know?)
 Knitted pincushion




And I have so many more ideas!!  I  can't wait to get started on them.  I'd love some suggestions as to what to do about idea overload.  How do you juggle it all?  How do you find that one sure thing and then stick with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment